Wyndham CEC has been providing educational programs and community services to the local community for 40 years and has been an incorporated association since 1984.
Wyndham CEC also delivers services from The Cottage at 4 Synnot Street, Werribee and from Wayaperri House at 106 Duncans Road, Werribee. Some training is delivered from several other council owned or privately rented venues.
Courses on offer:
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care
- Short computer courses
- Short bookkeeping courses
- Accredited Literacy Courses
- Accredited English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Certificate I in Work Education
- Pre-accredited Vocational Courses
- VCAL (including EAL)
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding subject to eligibility requirements. Wyndham Community & Education Centre encourages people with disabilities to apply for a place within our training courses.