The most important thing about being a member of the Wyndham Business and Tourism Association is that it gives you and your business credible and powerful representation to deal with local and state government on matters that affect your business.
The WBTA represents the Wyndham business community and if you are part of that community, you are best served by being a member of Wyndham Business and Tourism Association.
Membership of the WBTA provides you with a growing range of benefits including:
- Representation to local Council – the WBTA will stand up for the business community and lobby Council on the things that matter to you
- Bringing topical issues to you – in such a way that you can have you say via the Facebook page, monthly e-newsletter and our staff-managed website
- Discounted / free entry to WBTA events
- Free listing on our website and welcome profile in the newsletter on joining the organisation – promote your business within the network and offer a special “member offer”
- Networking and educational events, workshops and seminars
- Partner and affiliate offers – to enhance exposure to the business community
- Local media exposure and public relations – benefit from the exposure the organisation generates through the local media by addressing key issues that affect business.